B. Flat file
D. Star schema
A. De-normalized hierarchy of dimension tables and fact tables.
B. Normalized dimension tables and detailed fact tables.
C. Normalized dimension tables and summarized fact tables.
D. De-normalized dimension tables and fact tables.
A. Comprised of normalized dimension and fact tables.
B. Organizes dimension tables into hierarchies and levels.
C. Allows “real time” analysis against disparate data sources.
D. Cardinality between tables is typically configured as inner joins.
A. OLAP and DMR
B. Dimensional and DMR
C. Relational and SAP BW
D. Relational and Dimensional
B. query item
D. query subject
A. Should all three tables be consolidated into one?
B. Should the cardinalities between the tables be reversed?
C. Are Branch and Employee dimension tables or fact tables?
D. Is there a direct relationship between Branch and Employee?
7. Which of the following objects in the Framework Manager environment acts as a container and provides a unique name for objects?
B. query item
D. query subject
8. Which of the following is true regarding the operational data structure illustrated below?
A. It illustrates a parallel relationship.
B. It should be consolidated into one table.
C. It should be examined for a connection trap.
D. The cardinality between the tables should be reversed.
9. In a transitive relationship scenario, what problems exist when reporting from the tables below?
A. The Order table must be included in each query.
B. The Order Detail table has conflicting cardinalities.
C. Outer joins are generated when querying from Customer.
D. There is more than one possible path between the tables.
10. A recursive relationship exists between SALES_STAFF_CODE and MANAGER_CODE in the SALES_STAFF data source query subject. This query subject is provided in a model to report authors. Using this query subject alone, report authors cannot create a report that includes management staff and the sales staff that report to them. How can the existing recursive
relationship in the model be modified to provide this ability to report authors?
A. Import a query subject that does not contain a recursive relationship.
B. Create a star schema grouping that contains the SALES_STAFF data source query subject and a shortcut to the SALES_STAFF data source query subject.
C. Create a model query subject with the appropriate relationship to the existing SALES_STAFF data source query subject and make both available to report authors.
D. Create a shortcut to the SALES_STAFF data source query subject, and report authors will use it instead of the underlying query subject to create the required report.
11. Which of the following are proven practices for organizing the objects in a project?
A. When importing metadata from more than one data source, include all imported objects in the root namespace.
B. When importing metadata from more than one data source, create a separate folder for the imported objects from each data source.
C. When importing metadata from more than one data source, create a separate namespace for the imported objects from each data source.
D. When importing metadata from more than one data source, do not override the relationships defined between the data sources at the time of import.
12. When a modeler imports metadata into Framework Manager, the Usage property for a nonindexed, numeric query item is set to which of the following?
I will add more questions, as and when find them…